General Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the ABC Group website. Please read the following terms and conditions of use carefully before using this website. It governs your relationship with ABC Group regarding your use of this website.
Your access and use of this website constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions as they appear at the time of your use. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions for this website, you may not use this website. ABC Group may modify these terms and conditions at any time. Any modifications made to these terms and conditions will be effective immediately upon posting on this website. By accessing or using this website, you agree to be bound by all of these terms and conditions as posted on this website at the time of your access or use. You agree to review these terms and conditions each time you use this website so that you are aware of any modifications made to these terms and conditions.
This website does not give medical advice.
The ABC Group website does not give medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content, such as words, pictures and other material found on this website, is for informational use only. The information is not to take the place of getting advice from your doctor on diagnosis or treatment. You should not assume that information on a particular topic on the website is complete or up-to-date. Always speak with your doctor or other qualified caregiver with any questions you may have about a medical problem. Never ignore your doctor’s advice or wait to get medical help because of something you have read on this website. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or dial 911 right away.
This website is provided “As Is.”
THIS WEBSITE AND ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON OR PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. THAT MEANS THAT THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON OR PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE IS INTENDED FOR GENERAL CONSUMER UNDERSTANDING AND EDUCATION. ANY ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE IS VOLUNTARY. ABC Group WILL REGARD ALL ACCESS AS VOLUNTARY AND AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
ABC Group does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to this website. Operation of this website may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of the control of ABC Group.
ABC Group does not warrant or guarantee that files available for downloading through this website will be free of infections or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that contains contaminating or destructive properties.
ABC Group cannot and does not guarantee or warrant against errors, omissions, delays, interruptions or losses, including loss of data. You are responsible for maintaining a means external to firststepsforkids.com for the reconstruction of any lost data.
ABC Group reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this website, or any part thereof, with or without notice.
You alone are responsible for your use of this website.
ABC GROUP DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NON INFRINGEMENT OR ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) WITH REGARD TO THIS WEBSITE OR WITH RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCT, SERVICE, MERCHANDISE OR OTHER MATERIAL PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. ABC Group DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CORRECTNESS, TIMELINESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, MERCHANDISE OR OTHER MATERIAL PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY.
ABC GROUP MAKES NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE. ABC Group IS NOT LIABLE TO ANY USER OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY BASED ON RELIANCE UPON THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON OR PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.
Your access and use of this website bind you to the following agreements.
You agree that you will not:
- upload or transmit any communications or content of any type that infringes or violates any rights of any party;
- use this website for any purpose in violation of local, state, national or international laws;
- use this website as a means to distribute advertising or other unsolicited material to any third party;
- post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by ABC Group in its sole discretion;
- impersonate another person; and
- hold ABC Group or any of its affiliates, subsidiaries or parent company liable for damages including, but not limited to, loss of wages, revenue or business because of any services related to or provided by this website. The sole and exclusive remedy for dissatisfaction with this website will be to stop using this website.
You agree that you will:
- indemnify ABC Group and any of its parent or subsidiary companies or organizations, and any of its successors, assigns or licensees, together with any of its respective officers, directors and employees, against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of a claim by a third party relating to use of this website or any breach or violation of these terms and conditions; and
- comply with all user responsibilities and obligations as stated in these terms and conditions.
If you use the blog feature, you agree to the following:
By posting any comments, posts or other material on the blog, you give ABC Group the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media. You also agree that you will not:
- post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights;
- post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by ABC Group in its sole discretion;
- post advertisements or solicitations of business;
- post chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- impersonate another person;
- allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments; and
- post the same note more than once or “spam.”
ABC Group reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- remove communications that are abusive, illegal or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these terms and conditions;
- terminate your access to the blog feature upon any breach of these terms and conditions; and
- edit or delete any communications posted on the blog feature, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.
You also agree that you will indemnify ABC Group against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of a claim by a third party relating to any material you have posted.
If you provide submissions on this website, you agree to the following.
Your submissions will be reviewed before posting and edited in the sole discretion of ABC Group. Submissions may be reviewed infrequently and so no material of an urgent nature should be submitted. There is no guarantee or expectation of a personal response to any individual submission, regardless of the subject matter. Submission of material to this website is no guarantee that all or any part of a message will be posted, which is in the sole discretion of ABC Group. You warrant that all submissions to this website are your original work and are not taken from other sources without permission, and that they contain no defamatory, malicious, or false content.
Submission to this website is in itself express permission for ABC Group to post the submission and you grant ABC Group a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable license to use and reuse all or part of any submission in any legal way in ABC Group discretion in any medium. If ABC Group determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, that you have breached any of your obligations under these terms and conditions, then, in addition to and not in lieu or limitation of any other right or remedy ABC Group may have, ABC Group may advise you that you have violated these terms and conditions; and/or delete or remove any communications or content furnished or posted by you to this website; and/or block your access to this website; and/or notify and/or send communications or content to and cooperate with applicable law enforcement authorities; and/or take any other action ABC Group deem appropriate.
ABC Group is not responsible for any links to or from other sites.
This website may contain links to other websites and other websites may provide links to this website. These links are provided for your convenience only. ABC Group does not control these other websites and assumes no liability or responsibility for them, including any content or services provided to you by such websites or links from other websites to content on this website that was provided to you. You should not consider any link to or from another website as an endorsement of that website by ABC Group unless ABC Group expressly states so.
If you link to this website, your link, when activated by a user, may not trigger any interstitial or pop-up or pop-under windows. You may not frame this website or modify or alter the content or manner of display of this website. You may not link from any website or webpage containing material, that:
- infringes or otherwise violates any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property right;
- is libelous, defamatory or invasive of any right of publicity or privacy or other personal right;
- is misleading or inaccurate or constitutes false or deceptive advertising;
- is sexually explicit, indecent, harassing or otherwise objectionable at the sole discretion of ABC Group;
- violates any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- and disparages or reflects negatively upon ABC Group
This agreement is governed by California law. Any action against ABC Group must be brought in Aiea, HI.
You agree that this agreement is entered into between you and ABC Group in the State of Hawaii, United States of America and is performed within the State of Hawaii. You agree that this agreement is governed by and will be construed in all respects under the laws of the State of Hawaii, exclusive of its choice of law or conflict of laws provisions. In any claim or action by you directly or indirectly arising under these terms and conditions or related to this website, you irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the state or federal courts located in or serving Oahu, Hawaii. You waive any jurisdictional, venue or inconvenient forum objections to such court.
If any of the provisions of this agreement are held to be not enforceable by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction, then such provisions will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and ABC Group relating to the access and use of this website. This website may not be modified, in whole or in part, except as described elsewhere in this agreement. Anything contained in this website that is inconsistent with or conflicting with the terms of this agreement is superseded by the terms of this agreement.
Your use of this website may be terminated by ABC Group.
If you violate these terms and conditions, your use of this website will terminate. ABC Group may notify you of your breach of this agreement. ABC Group may, in its sole discretion, terminate your access to this website, or any portion thereof, or discontinue providing this website, or any portion thereof. These actions are in addition to and not in lieu or limitation of any other right or remedy ABC Group may have available at law. Further, ABC Group will not be liable to you or any third party for any such termination or discontinuance.
Copyright and trademarks belong to ABC Group.
All text, graphics, and code used on this website are covered by United States and international copyright laws. All Rights Reserved by ABC Group. The materials on this website are copyrighted by ABC Group and/or by other applicable rights holders. You may download and reprint a single copy of the materials from this website ONLY for your own personal, noncommercial use, provided you include all applicable notices and disclaimers. Any other use of the materials is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of ABC Group and the permission of the applicable rights holder(s).
ABC Group failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others of these terms and conditions does not waive ABC Group right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. These terms and conditions set forth the entire understanding and agreement between ABC Group and any site user with respect to this website.
Or write to ABC Group at:
ABC Group, Inc.
99-950 Iwaena Street Suite 2
Aiea, Hawaii 96701