For more information, please see the following resources:
- Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis. Howard, J.S., Sparkman, C.R., Cohen, H.G., Green, G., & Stanislaw, H. (2005).
- A comparison of intensive behavior analytic and eclectic treatments for young children with autism. Research in Developmental Disabilities, 26, 359-383.
- Maurice, C. (1993). Let me hear your voice. New York: Knopf.
- Maurice, C., Green, G., Luce, S. (Eds.) (1996). Behavioral intervention for young children with autism. Texas: Pro-Ed. A hands-on guide which offers chapters on taking a scientific approach, supported inclusion, skill acquisition, etc.
- New York State Department of Health Early Intervention Program (1999). Clinical practice guideline: Report of the recommendations. Autism/pervasive developmental disabilities. Assessment and intervention for young children (age 0-3 years). New York: NYSDOH. This is one of three reference books available in the series.
- Sundberg, M. L. & Partington, J. W. (1998). The Assessment of Basic Language and Learning Skills (ABLLS). Pleasant Hill, CA: Behavior Analysts, Inc.